Honey Roasted Peanuts
These Honey Roasted Peanuts are so easy to make and they taste incredible. With only Four Ingredients you really can’t beat how simple this recipe is. Peanuts are inexpensive and just packed full of protein.They’re a perfect Gluten Free Snack you’ll want to make again and again.
1/4 cup Honey
1/4 cup White Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
4 cups Peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 300 F
2. Melt honey in a large pot, over low heat.
3. Add sugar and salt, stir quickly. Then remove pot from heat.
4. Add Peanuts and mix thoroughly with a stiff spoon. ( Do this quickly, it will stick as it cools ).
5. Place peanuts flat on a ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 30 minutes string every 5-10 minutes.
7. Once peanuts are browned remove from the pan immediately.
8. Let cool in a large container with the lid off. Stir up the peanuts every 5 minutes until cool, to keep them from clumping together.
If you liked this Gluten Free Recipe for Honey Roasted Peanuts, then you may also like these recipes:
Find Officially Gluten Free On Social Media