A thick curry sauce with spinach puree and paneer cheese .
This Indian dish is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
2 – 300g pkgs Frozen Spinach
1 small can tomato paste
1 400 g pkg Paneer Cheese
1 large Onion
4 cloves gralic
1 Tbsp Butter or Ghee
1/2 tsp ginger
1 Tbsp Paprika
1 Tbsp Coriander
1 Tbsp Garam Masala
1/4 cup plain yogurt or light sour cream
1. Brown diced onions, garlic and ginger in butter/ghee
2. Add tomato paste. Then paprika, coriander and masala. Let simmer on low.
3. Add thawed and drained, spinach and let simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Puree Tomato spinach mixture in a food processor or blender until smooth.
5. Return to pot and add paneer, cubed into 1 inch pieces.
6. Stir in yogurt or sour cream then let simmer for 20 mins.
7. Serve over rice.