These Fruit and Nut Chocolate Bars are simple and delicious. Who could resist Chocolate Covered Almonds and Raisins…
2 1/2 Cups of Dark Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Crushed Almonds
1 Cup Of Raisins
1. Melt Chocolate on the stove in a double broiler. (If you don’t have a double broiler, use a metal or glass bowl on top of a pot of boiling water)
2. Once the chocolate has completely melted, add the almonds and raisins.
3. Mix well, then spread onto a pan in a thin layer.
4. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
5. Cut or break into bars. Store in a sealed container in the fridge.