This Salad is the perfect mix of heat and creaminess.
1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
5 Tbsp Caesar Dressing ( add more or less depending how you like it)
1 cup of cooked shredded Chicken
4 Tbsp Gluten Free Buffalo Wing Sauce (again add more or less depending on how you like it)
Optional – Add chopped crispy Bacon and Parmesan cheese
1. Shred cooked Chicken into a microwave safe bowl, using a fork or your fingers.
2. Add the Hot Sauce and mix up very well until all the Chicken is coated.
3. Cover bowl and microwave for 1 minute. ( if using hot fresh chicken then skip the microwave)
4. Chop and wash Romaine Lettuce. Place in a large bowl, add the Caesar dressing and mix thoroughly.
5. Plate the Salad first then spread the Chicken on top.
6. Add Bacon and Parmesan Cheese.
Note: You can buy or make gluten free croutons, but I choose to just skip them altogether.