This Gluten Free Soup Recipe Is Creamy And Delicious.
6 – 8 Large Potatoes
1 Large White Onion
4 Cloves of Garlic
2 Cups of Water
1 Cup of Milk
1/2 Cup of Corn
3/4 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
6-8 Pieces of Bacon ( Use as much bacon as you like)
Salt and Pepper
1. Cook the bacon until its crispy, set aside. Keep the bacon grease.
2. Chop onions and garlic, then fry in the bacon grease.
3. Add potatoes and water.
4. Cook, until potatoes are soft.
5. Using a potato masher, mash only 3/4 of the potatoes. Leaving some chunks.
6. Then, add milk and bring to a boil.
7. Add corn, then cheese. Let simmer for 1/2 hour.
8. Cut up the bacon into small pieces then add to soup.
9. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Note: Leaving the bacon to the end, helps keep its crispy texture.