This simple gluten free pasta dish is delicious and easy to make. It’s made with chicken and alfredo sauce and is topped with mushrooms, peas and bacon.
2 Chicken Breasts
6-8 Pieces of Bacon
1/2 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
1/2 Cup Peas
1/2 Cup Gluten Free Alfredo Sauce
1/2 of a Package of Gluten Free Pasta
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1. Fry the bacon, chop then set aside.
2. Slice the Chicken and fry in 1 Tbsp of oil over medium heat.
3. Prepare the pasta as directed on the package.
4. Once the chicken is fully cooked, add the mushrooms and peas to the pan. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add the alfredo sauce and bacon, let cook on low for another 5 minutes.
6. Drain the pasta then toss it in the parmesan cheese.
7. Plate pasta first than cover with the chicken and sauce.
This is the alfredo sauce that I used.
Did you know that Classico Alfredo Sauce is Gluten free?