This Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese is easy to make and Delicious.
1 box of Gluten Free Pasta
3 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp Rice Flour
1 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 cup of milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Cook pasta as directed.
3. Melt butter in a pot over low heat
4. Add rice flour and tapioca starch and blend well. Cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
5. Slowly whisk in the milk. Continue string until it starts to bowl.
6. Add 3/4 of a cup of cheese to the sauce and stir until the cheese melts.
7. Mix the pasta and sauce together then pour into a casserole dish.
8. Cover with the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Serve as a meal or side dish.
Note: You can use as much or as little cheese as you prefer. If you like it really cheesy, just add more 🙂