This Gluten Free Pizza will more than satisfy your pizza cravings.
Caramelized Onions and Garlic with Chunks of Chicken and BBQ Sauce.
1 Cup Cooked Chicken
1/2 of a White Onion
4 Cloves Garlic
1/4 of a Red Pepper
1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 Cup Gluten Free BBQ Sauce
2 Tbsp Butter
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 1/4 Cup Warm Water
1 Tbsp White Sugar
1 Tbsp Yeast
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Cups Rice flour
1/2 Cup Gluten Free Flour Blend
1/2 Cup Tapioca Starch
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano
1. Pre Heat oven @ 375 F
2. In a large bowl add warm water.
3. Sprinkle sugar and yeast into water. Let sit for 10 minutes.
4. Slice onions and garlic, fry in butter until browned.
5. Add olive oil to the yeast. Then add rice flour, gf flour blend, tapioca starch, oregano and baking powder. Mix until a dough forms.
6. Grease a large pan or two small pans. (Or flour a pizza stone) I use 1 Tbsp of melted butter and sprinkle a little salt on top.
7. Press dough into pan using fingers. (Use some rice flour on fingers if needed)
8. Spread bbq sauce over crust. Add cheese, chicken, red pepper, onions and garlic.
9. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes