Pineapple Carrot Muffins
These Pineapple Carrot Muffins are Gluten Free but you would never know it. They taste just as good as the recipe with wheat flour that I have been making for years. I use canned pineapple but you could fresh pineapple if you prefer to. I find that using a food processor to grate the carrots is much easier than using a grater. Corn or Potato Starch can be used in place of the Tapioca starch. I usually use whichever I have on hand. For a delicious way to use up any left over pineapple, try this Pineapple Cashew Chicken Stir Fry recipe. It’s one of my absolute Favorites.
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Grated Carrot
1 Cup Canned Pineapple And Juice
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 Cup Rice Flour
1/2 Cup Tapioca Starch
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1. Pre heat oven to 350 F
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs and sugar.
3. Stir in, carrots, pineapple and vanilla.
4. Add rice flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon, Mix until well combined.
5. Spoon into a greased or paper lined muffin tin.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
If you liked this recipe for Gluten Free Pineapple Carrot Muffins, you may also like these recipes for:
Find Officially Gluten Free on Social Media
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Grated Carrot
- 1 Cup Canned Pineapple And Juice
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Rice Flour
- ½ Cup Tapioca Starch
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Pre heat oven to 350 F
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs and sugar.
- Stir in, carrots, pineapple and vanilla.
- Add rice flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon, Mix until well combined.
- Spoon into a greased or paper lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.