This Pineapple Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is made with Sweet Chili Sauce and Rice Vermicelli Noodles. It’s gluten free and quick easy to make.
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Chicken Breast
1/2 of a Red Pepper
1/2 of a Yellow Pepper
1/2 Cup Pineapple
1/2 Cup Cashews
4-6 Tbsp of Gluten Free Sweet Chili Sauce
1/2 of a Package of Rice Vermicelli Noodles
1. Cut chicken breast into strips and fry in olive oil.
2. Prepare the rice vermicelli noodles as directed on the package.
3. Slice carrots and peppers and add the the pan once the chicken is fully cooked.
4. Add pineapple and cashews, then add sweet chili sauce.
5. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Serve over the rice noodles.