Caramelized Onion Yogurt Dip
This Healthy Gluten Free Caramelized Onion Yogurt Dip is perfect for Chips or Veggie Sticks. Make ahead of time for a delicious quick and easy snack. It tastes a lot like the onion dip made with Sour Cream and Onion Soup Mix but only Fresher and much Tastier. This dip is perfect for Family Gatherings, the Big Game or just a Healthy Afternoon Snack.
1 White Onion
4 Clove of Garlic
3 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce
1 Tsp Celery Salt
1 Cup Plain Yogurt
1 Tsp Cracked Pepper
1. Mince the onion and garlic and fry in the butter on low heat for 20 – 25 minutes or until caramelized.
2. Add the celery salt and soy sauce to the caramelized onion, let cook on low for another 3-5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
4. Using a cheese cloth or a cone shaped coffee filter in a large cup, strain the liquid off of the yogurt.
5. Combine the cooled caramelized onions with strained yogurt, mix well.
6. Add Salt and Pepper to taste. Keep covered in the refrigerator.
If you liked this recipe for Gluten Free Caramelized Onion Yogurt Dip, then you may also like these recipes:
Let’s Connect on Social Media