This quick and easy Gluten Free Pasta Salad makes a great lunch or side dish.
1/2 of a Package of Gluten Free Pasta
4 Large Pickles
1/2 of a Red Pepper
4-6 Tbsp Mayonnaise
Salt and Pepper
1. Cook the pasta as directed on the package. Let cool completely.
2. Roast the red pepper in the oven on broil for 5-10 minutes, then let cool completely.
3. In large bowl add the mayonnaise to the cooled pasta. Mix well.
4. Dice up the pickles and red pepper and add to the noodles.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well combined.