Tea Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls Gluten Free
These delicious Gluten Free Tea Biscuits Cinnamon Rolls are quick and easy to make. There’s no waiting around for dough to rise. They’re topped off with a light drizzle of delicious Cream Cheese Icing. They make a perfect afternoon snack or a tasty dessert or treat for the family. They’re so good that you would never know that they’re Gluten Free.
For the Biscuits –
1 1/2 Cups Rice Flour
1/4 Cup Corn Starch
3 Tsp Baking Powder
5 Tbsp Butter
3/4 Cup Milk
For the Cinnamon Rolls –
4 Tbsp Butter
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Cinnamon
For the Cream Cheese Icing –
1 Tbsp Cream Cheese (softened)
1/2 Cup Icing Sugar
1. Pre heat oven to 450 F
2. In a large bowl, cut butter into flour, starch and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
3. Add milk and mix until a dough forms.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough into a 6″ x 12′ rectangle, on a lightly floured surface.
5. Cover the dough with 3 Tbsp of softened Butter.
6. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together then spread on top of the butter.
7. Roll the dough into a long tube, then use a sharp knife and cut into 1 1/2 ” slices.
8. Cover the bottom and sides of a baking dish with 1 Tbsp of butter. Place the cinnamon rolls into the pan.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes. I turned my oven to broil for the last minute or two.
10. Mix the softened cream cheese and icing sugar to make the icing. Once the cinnamon rolls have cooled, drizzle the icing over them using a spoon.
If you liked this recipe for Tea Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls Gluten Free, Then you may also like these recipes for
Let’s Connect on Social Media