I’m happy to accept the Sunshine Blogger Award from Lori from Creating Beauty in the Kitchen and from Joanna from Food Gurly. Check out their blogs for some delicious recipes with beautiful photographs. Thank you so much Ladies 🙂
Awarding and receiving these awards help in connecting the blogging community, help in encouraging one another, and help in promoting honor, respect and recognition.
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
Here are my questions:
1. Tell us something unique about yourself.
I moved to the Canadian Rocky Mountains when I was 18 and I found a passion for mountain biking that, I never knew I had. I started mountain biking on the chair lift my first summer there and fell in love with it right away.
2. What is your favorite part of the day, and why?
Morning, because I have time to myself to write or exercise.
3. Silly or Serious?
Silly, but I do have a serious side.
4. If you could bring some sunshine to anyone today, who would it be and why?
Myself, because I now live in Winnipeg and it has been the absolute worst winter this year. We had a record of 75 days with the temperature below -35 C. Come on sunshine 🙂 I sure can’t wait for summer.
5. What is your favorite movie?
I’m weird but I love this movie I think it’s witty and hilarious and the world probably will end up like this, the way we are heading.
6. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
We have 2 American Bulldogs, Peter Pumpkin and our puppy Stevie Nicks.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live?
I’ve moved around a lot and I’ve realized that it’s not where you live but who you live with that matters. I can be happy anywhere (even Winnipeg) as long as I have my family with me.
8. Who regularly brings sunshine into your life?
My Son 🙂 He is sweetest boy, I’m so lucky to have him in my life.
9. The beach or the mountains?
Mountains, although I love the beach too. Is a Beach in the Mountains an acceptable answer.
10. Has your blog turned out to be how you expected when you first started it? Why or why not?
I didn’t really know what to expect when I started my blog 2 months ago but I already can’t get enough. I had no idea how much I would enjoy it 🙂
And now, the nominees for the Sunshine Award.
Each one of these blogs has inspired me in some way. I hope you take the time to go check them out. Keep up the great work guys 🙂
Here are the 10 questions that you need to answer if you choose to accept this award:
1. Do you live in the same town/city or country that you lived in when you were a child?
2. If could only spend $10 for the rest of the week what would you spend it on?
3. What is your favorite dessert?
4. What is the most played song on your Ipod/MP3 Player/Phone?
5. When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up? Are you doing anything close to what you wanted to do then?
6. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
7. City or Country? Why?
8. Name one thing that you’re grateful for?
9. What/Who inspired you to start a Blog?
10. If you won a free vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?