Baked Spinach and Asparagus Omelette
This Baked Spinach and Asparagus Omelette recipe is simple but so delicious. If you don’t have an oven safe skillet, just use a well oiled cake or casserole pan.
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Bunch of Asparagus
2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
2 Cups of Fresh Spinach
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
1 Tsp Olive Oil
1. Pre heat oven to 375 F.
2. Cut off the stem ends of the asparagus, to the length of your skillet or pan. Then Fry them in the butter for 3-5 minutes.
3. Oil the bottom and sides of your skillet or pan. Cover the bottom with the spinach, then sprinkle the minced garlic on top.
4. Place the cooked asparagus on top of the spinach.
5. Beat the eggs. Quickly beat in the milk, than pour over the spinach and asparagus.
6. Cover with the shredded cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.