This Gluten Free Beef and Blue Cheese Pizza is made with a Gluten Free Biscuit Crust. I never really liked Blue Cheese Dressing before this pizza but it complements the beef and green pepper perfectly. If you absolutely can’t do the Blue Cheese, try it with Ranch instead.
For the Biscuit Crust –
1 1/2 Cups Rice Flour
1/4 Cup Corn Starch or Tapioca Starch
3 Tsp Baking Powder
5 Tbsp Butter
3/4 Cup Milk
1 Tsp Oregano
For the Pizza
1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce
2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Lb Ground Beef
1/2 of a Green Pepper
1/4 Cup Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Tbsp Butter Melted
1. Pre heat oven to 450 F
2. In a large bowl, cut the butter into the flour, starch and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
3. Add the milk and oregano, then mix until a dough forms.
4. Fry the ground beef over medium heat. Dice and add the green the green pepper to the pan. Cook for a few more minutes, then set the pan aside to cool slightly.
5. Grease your pizza pan with the melted butter. Then press the dough into the pan.
6. Cover the dough with the pizza sauce, then grated cheese. Then sprinkle the beef and green peppers on top of the cheese.
7. Bake for 20 minutes. Then remove it from the oven and drizzle on the blue cheese dressing.