Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Gluten Free
These Gluten Free Crab Stuffed Mushrooms have a delicious combination of Crab, Cream Cheese and Artichokes. They are baked in garlic butter and topped with Parmesan Cheese and Ground Rice Thin Crackers. They make a great Appetizer or Snack.
1 (250 g) Pkg Cream Cheese
2 (120 g) Cans Crab Meat
15- 20 Large White Mushrooms
1/2 Cup Artichoke Hearts (Minced)
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
10 Rice Thin Crackers
5 Tbsp Butter
3 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
1. Pre heat oven to 350 F.
2. Melt the cream cheese using a double broiler. Stir until smooth. Strain the canned crab, then add. Mix Well. Mince, then add the artichoke hearts. Stir until well combined. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Use a food processor or a blender to ground the rice thin crackers into a fine powder. Add the parmesan cheese and mix until well combined.
4. Wash the mushrooms with a wet paper towel then remove the stems. Place the mushrooms upside down into a large cake pan.
5. Use a spoon and fill each of the mushroom caps with the crab and cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle each one with the rice cracker and parmesan.
6. In a microwave safe bowl, add the butter and minced garlic. Cook in the microwave for 35- 45 seconds. Drizzle the garlic butter over the mushrooms.
7. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
If you liked this recipe for Crab Stuffed Mushrooms, you may also like these recipes for
Let’s Connect on Social Media