4 Chicken Breasts
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Steak Spice
1 Tbsp Dried Basil
1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
1 Tsp Paprika
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Package of Gluten Free Pasta
6 Tbsp Pesto
3/4 Cup Alfredo Sauce
1 Tbsp Butter
8 – 10 White Mushrooms
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Basil (optional)
1. Pre heat oven to 425 F.
2. Grease the bottom of an oven safe pan with 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Place the chicken into the pan.
3. Sprinkle the steak spice, dried basil, dried oregano, paprika and salt all over the chicken, then cover with the remaining 1 Tbsp of oil.
4. Bake the chicken for approx 20 minutes. Cooking times will vary depending on the size of your chicken. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked through.
5. Cook the pasta as directed on the package.
6. In a frying pan, melt the butter. Slice, then add the mushrooms. Mince the garlic and add to the pan. Add the chopped fresh basil. Let simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat, stiring every so often.
7. Add the pesto and alfredo sauce to the frying pan and stir until well combined. Let simmer on low for a few minutes.
8. Toss the cooked pasta in the sauce until it is fully coated.
9. Slice the cooked chicken and serve on top of the pasta.