Sweet and Salty Popcorn
This delicious Sweet and Salty Popcorn is lighter than caramel corn but still sweet enough to satisfy that sweet tooth. It’s easy to make and is a great way to use up the left over Instant Vanilla Pudding mix from my Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.
8 Cups of Popped Popcorn
2 Tbsp Butter (melted)
5 Tbsp Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
1/4 Cup Agave, Honey or Corn Syrup
1/2 Tsp Salt
1. Pre heat oven to 250 F.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, mix the melted butter with the pudding mix. Stir in the agave/honey/corn syrup.
3. Pop a large bowl of popcorn, approximately 8 cups.
4. Put the pudding mixture in the microwave uncovered for 40 seconds.
5. Remove from the microwave. Stir, then pour over the popcorn. Add the salt and mix thoroughly.
6. Place evenly onto a large, lightly greased baking sheet.
7. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes, stiring every 10 minutes or so.
If you liked this Easy Gluten Free recipe for Sweet and Salty Popcorn, you may also like these recipes for:
Let’s Connect on Social Media