Baked Apple Fritters Gluten Free
This Baked Apple Fritters Gluten Free recipe is really easy to make and tastes Incredible. They are the perfect gluten free snack for when you’re craving doughnuts or if you want surprise someone special. Why deep fry when you can bake instead.
1 1/2 Cups Rice Flour
1/4 Cup Corn Starch
2 Tbsp White Sugar
2 Tsp Cinnamon
3 Tsp Baking Powder
5 Tbsp Butter
3/4 Cup Buttermilk or 3/4 Cup Milk +1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Cup Apple Pie Filling
For the Glaze:
1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/4 Cup Milk
1. Pre heat oven to 450 F.
2. In a large bowl, cut butter into the flour, starch, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Add the buttermilk and mix only until a dough forms.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough into a rectangle, on a lightly floured surface.
5. Cover with the apple pie filling. Then fold in half. Use a knife and cut through the dough several times.
6. Divide the dough into 8, then shape into balls and place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Mix the icing sugar, vanilla and milk until smooth. Spoon over the apple fritters once they have slightly cooled.
If you liked this recipe for Baked Apple Fritters Gluten Free, you may also like these recipes for:
Let’s Connect on Social Media