Chef Salad with Chicken and Feta
This Delicious Chef Salad with Chicken and Feta Cheese is topped with Bacon, Carrots, Cucumber, Tomatoes and a Hard Boiled Egg and is served with a side of Balsamic Dressing. You won’t be hungry after eating this salad because it’s just loaded with Protein.
1/2 of a Head Lettuce (I used Romaine)
2 Chicken Breasts
1/4 Cup Feta Cheese
2-4 Hard Boiled Eggs
6-8 Strips of Bacon
1/2 of a Cucumber
1. Cook the chicken, if needed. I already had some in my fridge so I just warmed it up in the microwave.
2. Fry the bacon until crispy and set to the side.
3. Hard boil the eggs, then rinse them under cold water. Place them in the fridge to cool completely.
4. Wash and chop, then plate your lettuce. Peel and slice the carrot and cucumber, then wash and slice the tomato and place on top of the lettuce.
5. Peel the eggs, then slice them. Slice up the Chicken and Bacon, then add them to the salad.
3. Serve with a side of balsamic dressing.
Note: Soaking your eggs in ice cold water for a few minutes, immediately after cooking will make them easier to peel.
If you liked this recipe for Chef Salad with Chicken and Feta, then you may also like these recipes for
Lets Connect on Social Media