Grilled Chili Lime Pineapple Shrimp
These Gluten Free Grilled Chili Lime Pineapple Shrimp are a Wonderful Mix of Sweet and Spicy. The Chili and Lime Compliment the Sweet and Juicy Pineapple and Succulent Shrimp Perfectly. They would make an Awesome Gluten Free Appetizer or Side Dish for your next Summer Party or BBQ. If you don’t have access to a Grill, just use the Oven instead. Bake at 450 F for approximately 8 – 10 minutes, turning half way though.
12 Large Shrimp Peeled and Deveined
12 Pineapple Chunks
1/2 Cup Sweet Chili Sauce
1 Tsp Crushed Chili’s
1. In a medium sized bowl mix the sweet chili sauce with the crushed chili’s. Then squeeze the juice from the lime into the bowl.
2. Place the shrimp into the marinade and let sit for 10 minutes.
3. If you’re using wooden skewers, soak them in water for a few minutes before using them. Skewer the shrimp and the pineapple together, then drizzle a little of the remaining marinade over them.
4. Grill for approximately 3 minutes per side or until the shrimp are fully cooked.
5. Serve with a slice of lime.
If you liked this recipe for Gluten Free Grilled Chili Lime Pineapple Shrimp, then you may also like these recipes:
Let’s Connect on Social Media