Korean BBQ Beef Vegetable Stir Fry
This Gluten Free Korean BBQ Beef Vegetable Stir Fry is made with Tender Marinated Beef and my Favorite Mix of Stir Fried Vegetables. I used VH Korean BBQ Stir Fry Sauce which is a Tangy Asian Sauce with hint of Sesame and Ginger and it’s labeled Gluten Free. I’m glad I found it because it’s so easy to make and it tastes delicious.
2 Large Steaks Thinly Sliced or 1 Package of Stir Fry Beef
1 Small White Onion
1/2 of a Head of Cauliflower
10 Asparagus Spears
10 White Mushrooms
1 Red Pepper
1 – 355 ml Bottle of VH Korean BBQ Stir Fry Sauce
2 Cups of Prepared Rice or Rice Noodle
1. Marinate the beef in 1/2 of a cup of Korean BBQ Sauce, for at least 1 hour or if you have time, in the fridge overnight. (If you’re in a rush you can skip the marinating and just add the whole bottle of Korean Bbq at the end)
2. Dice, then set aside the onion, cauliflower, asparagus, mushrooms, red pepper and carrots.
3. In a large frying pan or Wok over medium/high heat, sear the beef until 3/4 of the way cooked. Turn the heat down to medium, then add the chopped vegetables.
4. Add the rest of the bottle of korean bbq stir fry sauce. Mix until well combined, then let simmer for 5- 10 minutes.
5. Serve on top of the prepared rice or rice noodle.
This dish Serves Four People.
If you liked this recipe for Gluten Free Korean BBQ Beef Vegetable Stir Fry , then you may also like these recipes:
Find Officially Gluten Free on Social Media