Rice Crispy Caramilk Bars
These Gluten Free Rice Crispy Caramilk Bars are a delicious Brown Rice, Rice Crispy Treat stuffed with Caramilk Chocolate Bars and smothered in Chocolate. They’re more fun than a regular rice crispy treat and are still really easy to make. They taste so good, they have me wondering, what else could I stuff into them. I think I’ll try Three Musketeers, Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups or Skor next time I make them.
2 1/2 Tbsp Butter
50 Large Marshmallows
6 Cups (Gluten Free) Rice Crispies
2 Caramilk Chocolate Bars
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1. Grease a 9″ x 9″ pan with 1/2 Tbsp of butter.
2. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. I use a metal or glass bowl on top of a pot of boiling water. Or you can melt in the microwave, in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds at a time stirring the chocolate each time.
2.In a large pot over medium – low heat, melt 2 Tbsp of butter. Use a spatula and cover the sides of the pot with the butter.
3. Add the Marshmallows to the pot and stir until completely melted. Add the rice crispies 2 cups at a time and stir until completely combined.
4. Press 1/2 of the marshmallow rice crispy mixture into the bottom of your pan. Break the Caramilk bars into pieces, then press the pieces into the rice crispies about 1 inch apart. Cover with remaining marshmallow rice crispy mixture and press down with wet fingers or a spoon, until flat.
5. Pour the melted chocolate over the marshmallow and rice crispies. Use a spatula to smooth out the chocolate.
6. Place the bars into the fridge for at least 1 hour. Then cut into slices.
If you liked this recipes for Rice Crispy Caramilk Bars, then you may also like these recipes for:
Let’s Connect on Social Media