Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
It’s Zucchini season and my garden is overflowing with them. This Gluten Free Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread is a delicious way to use them up. If you don’t have a garden, I’m sure you know someone who has more than know what to do with. I usually make Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins with them but I decided to go with something a little different this time and I’m so glad I did. The Zucchini made the bread extra moist without over powering the taste. It’s a great way to sneak some Zucchini into the diet of a picky eater.
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
2 Cups Shredded Zucchini
1/3 Cup Melted Butter
1 1/2 Cups Rice Flour
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
2 Tsp Baking Soda
3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
1. Pre heat oven at 350 F
2. In a large bowl mix eggs and sugar.
3. Add vanilla, shredded zucchini and melted butter. Mix until well combined.
4. Then stir in rice flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
5. Mix in chocolate chips, then spoon into a greased bread pan.
6. Bake for approx. 35 minutes.
This Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe makes 1 loaf.
If you enjoyed this gluten free recipe for Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread, you may also like these recipes for,
Let’s Connect on Social Media