No Bake Almond Toffee Squares
These delicious Gluten Free No Bake Almond Toffee Squares are a grown up version of Rice Crispy Squares. They are incredibly easy to make and are the perfect gluten free treat to make for parties or BBQ’s. They’re also perfect for a summer day because you won’t need to turn on your oven.
2 Tbsp Butter
2 cups crushed Almonds
1 cup Toffee bits
1. Melt 1 Tbsp of butter in a large pot, over low heat.
2. Using a spatula to coat the sides of the pot with the melted butter.
3. Use the remaining 1 Tbsp to grease a 9″ x 9″ pan.
4. Add the marshmallows to the pot until melted, string throughout.
5. Once marshmallows have melted, add almonds and toffee.
6. Mix thoroughly using a stiff spoon.
7. Press into pan using wet fingers.
8. Refrigerate for 1 hour, then slice into bars.
9. Store bars in a sealed container in the fridge.
If you loved these No Bake Almond Toffee Squares you might also love this recipe for
Let’s Connect on Social Media.