Mini Burgers Gluten Free
These Delicious Mini Burgers are made with Mini Gluten Free Cheesy Tea Biscuit Buns. Gluten Free Tea Biscuits are so Quick and Easy to make that I use them for a lot of different recipes, like my Beef and Blue Cheese Biscuit Pizza or my Tea Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls. There’s no waiting around for dough to rise and they’re a great alternative to expensive store bought Gluten Free Buns. You don’t have to make these Burgers Mini, they would also make an awesome regular sized burger. These Biscuit buns could also be used for Chicken or Veggie Burgers .
For the Biscuits –
1 1/2 Cups Rice Flour
1/4 Cup Corn Starch
3 Tsp Baking Powder
5 Tbsp Butter
3/4 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese – Shredded
For the Burgers –
1 LB Ground Beef
1/4 of a White Onion – Minced
1/4 Cup Gluten Free Bread Crumbs or Gluten Free Breton Cracker Crumbs
1 Tbsp Gluten Free BBQ Sauce
1. Pre heat oven to 450 F
2. In a large bowl, cut butter into flour, starch and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
3. Add milk and mix until a dough forms.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough on a floured surface. Using a small round cookie cutter or a small cup, cut out biscuits.
5. Place biscuits onto an ungreased baking sheet, then cover with the shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 10 -12 minutes.
7. To make the burgers, mix all of the ingredients until very well blended then shape into small patties.
8. Grill or fry the patties until fully cooked. Cooking time will vary depending on size.
9. Gently slice the biscuits, then top with patties and your favorite toppings.
If you loved this Gluten Free recipe for Min Burgers Gluten Free, you may also love these recipes for
Lets Connect on Social Media