Blueberry Apple Pecan Crisp Gluten Free
This Gluten Free Blueberry and Apple Pecan Crisp is delicious on it’s own or served with Vanilla Ice Cream or Whipped Cream. The Crispy Pecan topping is a perfect match for the sweet and juicy Blueberry and Apple. You won’t miss the Oatmeal at all.
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Rice Flour
6 Tbsp Butter
3/4 Cup Crushed Pecans
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
4 – 6 Apples
1/2 White Sugar
1 Cup Blueberries
2 Tbsp Corn Starch
1. Pre heat oven to 375 F.
2. Peel, then slice the apples. Then in a large bowl, add the sugar and corn starch. Mix until the the apples are well coated.
3. Add the blueberries and stir, just until they are mixed in.
4. Place the apples and blueberries in the bottom of a cake pan or casserole dish.
5. In another bowl, mix the brown sugar and rice flour. Add the cinnamon and mix until well combined. Add the butter and mix with your hands until it turns into crumbly cookie dough texture.
6. Mix in the pecans. Then sprinkle the topping on top of the apples and blueberries.
7. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
8. Let cool for 20 – 30 minutes before serving.
If you liked this recipe for Blueberry Apple Pecan Crisp Gluten Free, you may also like these recipes for
Let’s Connect on Social Media