I wasn’t expecting to like this simple 4 ingredient Cucumber Gravlax as much as I did. Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Capers served on little pieces of french bread was one of my go to appetizer before going Gluten Free. I didn’t think Cucumber could ever compare to french bread but I was presently surprised. The Freshness of the Cucumber compliments the Smoked Salmon, Capers and Cream Cheese perfectly. I could eat the whole plate to myself they’re that good. They taste incredible and are incredibly simple. I prefer to use light cream cheese but you can use regular if you like it better.
This Cucumber Gravlax makes a great Gluten Free Appetizer for Game Day. It’s really easy to make with absolutely no cooking needing. It can be whipped up in a couple of minutes with very little effort. It’s a Healthier, Low Carb option that does Skimp on the Taste.
Check out this Easy Gluten Free Cream Cheese Taquito Recipe as well. It’s a simple Appetizer That can be thrown together quickly and will be sure to please a crowd.
1/2 of a Cucumber
1/2 of a Package of (light) Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp of Capers
1/2 of a Package of Smoked Salmon
1. Wash and slice the cucumber. Place slices onto a plate or serving tray.
2. Place 1/2 of a Tbsp of cream cheese on top of the cucumbers. Then put a few of the capers on top of the cream cheese.
3. Place a small piece of the salmon on top of each of the cucumbers.
Recipe makes approx. 10 – 12 pieces.
If you liked these Cucumber Gravlax, you might also like these recipes for:
Lets Connect on Social Media
- ½ of a Cucumber
- ½ of a Package of (light) Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp of Capers
- ½ of a Package of Smoked Salmon
- Wash and slice the cucumber. Place slices onto a plate or serving tray.
- Place ½ of a Tbsp of cream cheese on top of the cucumbers. Then put a few of the capers on top of the cream cheese.
- Place a small piece of the salmon on top of each of the cucumbers.
- Recipe makes approx. 10 - 12 pieces.