Skillet Peach Pecan Crisp
This Gluten Free Skillet Peach Pecan Crisp is a Wonderful Quick and Easy Dessert, the Whole Family will enjoy. I don’t use any Oats in my crisp but if you like them you could just add 1/2 Cup to the recipe. I think that the Pecans add enough heartiness to the Crumble Topping, the Oats are not even missed.
When Peaches aren’t in season here in Canada, I use Canned or Frozen. If you have fresh Peaches by all means use them. Just Peel and slice approximately 6- 8 Peaches, then use them in place of the canned ones. If you’re using frozen peaches, use approximately 4 Cups of peaches. I would also coat the fresh or frozen peaches with 1/2 Cup of White Sugar before adding to the skillet.
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Rice Flour
6 Tbsp Butter
3/4 Cup Crushed Pecans
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
2 Cans of Sliced Peaches
1. Pre heat oven to 375 F.
2. Drain the liquid off of the peaches.
3. Place the peaches in the bottom of a large skillet.
4. In large bowl, mix the brown sugar and rice flour. Add the cinnamon and mix until well combined. Add the butter and mix with your hands until it turns into crumbly cookie dough texture.
5. Mix in the pecans. Then sprinkle the topping on top of the peaches.
6. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
If you liked this easy recipe for Gluten Free Skillet Peach Pecan Crisp, you may also like these recipes:
Let’s Connect on Social Media