This 4 Ingredient Easy Keto Cheese Sauce is so Delicious! It’s a really Easy Low Carb Cheese Sauce that’s Perfect with Steamed Vegetables, Keto Nachos or a Delicious Keto Cauliflower “Mac” and Cheese. It’s naturally Gluten Free and is Loaded with Flavour and Provides a Nutritious Hit of Healthy Fats.
How Do You Make Keto Cheese Sauce?
To make this Easy Keto Cheese Sauce, there are No thickeners and No flour needed! You will only need heavy whipping cream, butter, shredded cheese and cream cheese.
Step 1: Melt the butter in a large frying pan. Then add the cream cheese. Stir continuously until the cream cheese is melted.
Step 2: Then slowly stir in the heavy cream continuing to stir continuously until the mixture comes to a boil.
Step 3: Add the cheddar cheese, then stir until the cheese is fully incorporated. Let simmer over low heat for 5- 10 minutes or until it’s reached your desired thickness.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source, that’s when you hit ketosis.
While on the Keto diet you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from fat, 15 to 25 percent from protein, and 10 percent from carbohydrates. You’re supposed to avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Easy Keto Cheese Sauce
This Rich and Creamy Easy Keto Cheese Sauce is so Simple and Satisfying. I like to Serve it over Steamed Vegetables or use it to make a Deliciously Cheesy Vegetable Casserole. When I make the Veggie Casserole I like to cover it with Cheese and Pork Rind Crumbs. Then I Bake it until the Top is Golden Brown. It’s Definitely one of my Families Favourite Side Dishes and I Love how Quick and Easy it is to Make.
Looking for some more delicious Keto Appetizer Recipes? You’re in luck! I have some of my readers favourite recipes to share. Their absolute fav are these Keto Crab Rangoon Fat Bombs. Everyone love that they’re so easy and quick to make. Another one of their favourites, are these tasty Keto Jalapeño Popper Taquitos. They’re perfect for impressing guests or for spoiling someone special.
- Let simmer longer For a Thicker Sauce. The Sauce will thicken slightly as it cools. To thin the sauce stir in a little water.
- Any type of hard cheese can be used for this recipe. Try using grated mozzarella cheese for a delicious creamy keto white sauce.
- Remember that this sauce will start to thicken as it cools, so be sure to serve it warm.
- You can make this keto cheese sauce recipe ahead of time and store it in a lidded container in the refrigerator. It will keep for 3-5 days in your fridge, if it lasts that long.
- I don’t recommend freezing keto cheddar cheese sauce. If you won’t be able to eat all of the keto cheddar cheese sauce recipe, simply cut the recipe in half.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like this Easy Keto Cheese Sauce. If you aren’t already following my Keto / Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my new recipes, you can join here and follow me on Pinterest here.
Easy Keto Cheese Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- Over med heat, melt the butter. Then add the cream cheese. Stir continuously until the cream cheese is melted. Slowly stir in the heavy cream continuing to stir continuously until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Add the cheddar cheese, then stir until the cheese is fully incorporated. Let simmer over low heat for 5- 10 minutes or until it's reached your desired thickness.
- Note: Let simmer longer For a Thicker Sauce. The Sauce will thicken slightly as it cools. To thin the sauce stir in a little water.
1 Batch of Easy Keto Cheese Sauce =
4 Servings | Each Serving
280 cal | 28 g Fat | 1.7 g Carbs | 6.7 g Protein
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you love this Recipe for Easy Keto Cheese Sauce, Check out some of my other Keto Friendly Recipes Here:
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Easy Keto Cheese Sauce
Keywords: Easy Keto Cheese Sauce; Easy Keto Cheese Sauce Recipe; Keto sauce Recipes; Recipes using cheese; Easy Keto Appetizer Recipes; Low Carb cheese sauce Recipes; Keto Holiday recipes; Keto cheddar recipes; keto game day recipe; family friendly keto recipes