These Delicious Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs are a Spiced up version of a Classic Party Appetizer. All the great flavours of a Bloody Mary but in a Deviled Egg! They’re so Quick and Easy to Whip up, making them the Perfect Low Carb Appetizer for Game Day or Party Time!
What is a Bloody Mary?
A Bloody Mary is a cocktail containing vodka and tomato juice. The original Bloody Mary is believed to have contained seven ingredients: vodka, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, celery salt, Tabasco and lemon juice. But like many classic drinks, it has inspired several variations. Popular versions include the Bloody Maria (made with tequila), the Red Snapper (spiked with gin) and the Caesar, a Canadian creation that features Clamato juice.
More Keto Appetizer Recipes To Try:
Questions about Making Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
– Are Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs Keto? Yes, Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs are Keto. They only have .3 g of carbs per 2 deviled eggs. This makes them a great keto appetizer option.
– Can you make Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs ahead of time? Yes you can make them ahead of time. Keep the finished deviled eggs in the refrigerator until ready to serve. They can be stored for up to 3 days in the fridge.
– What are some other things I can use to garnish the Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs? Some other things you can use to garnish besides celery leaves and bacon are: pickles, olives, jalapeno slices, pepperoni slices, pickled asparagus or cooked shrimp.
– Do I need a food processor to make this Bloody Mary Deviled Egg Recipe? No you don’t need a food processor to make this recipe. You can mix the egg yolks by hand using a fork if you need to. Once you’ve mashed the yolks, you can use to fork to whip/stir the mixture until most the lumps are removed.
– How do you easily peel boiled eggs? Placing the hot, cooked eggs in ice water immediately after cooking makes them considerably easier to peel.
How Do You Make Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs?
To make these Delicious Keto and Gluten Free Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs:
Step 1: Start by boiling the eggs for 12 minutes. Then place them into a bowl of ice water. Mix the eggs around until they have completely cooled. While the eggs cook, fry up the bacon until crispy. Peel the cooled eggs and slice them in half length wise.
Step 2: Remove the egg yolks from the whites and place them in a bowl. Ad the mayonnaise, horseradish, tomato juice, hot sauce and salt to the bowl with the egg yolks. Mix until smooth. (Using a food processor is handy for this)
Step 3: In a small bowl add the bloody mary seasoning. Then dip the cut side of the egg white halves in the spice mix and place them spice side up onto a plate. Next fill a pipping bag or ziplock bag (with the corner cut off) with the egg yolk mixture and pipe it into the yolk holes of the spiced egg whites.
Step 4: Then slice the cooked bacon into 12 pieces. Garnish the finished eggs with a celery leaf and a piece of the bacon. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
This Keto and Gluten Free Bloody Mary Deviled Egg Recipe requires minimal effort and only uses simple and easy to find ingredients like eggs, mayonnaise and other yummy things you’d use to make a bloody mary. The delicious keto party appetizers are also naturally high in protein and are paleo and low carb as well as dairy and gluten free.
Looking for some more delicious Keto Appetizer Recipes? You’re in luck! I have some of my readers favourite recipes to share. Their number one favourite are these Keto Bacon Dill Pickle Fat Bombs. Everyone loves how quick and easy they are to make. Another one of their favourites are these tasty Keto Jalapeño Popper Taquitos. They’re perfect for impressing party guests or for spoiling someone special.
- To make a homemade Bloody Mary Seasoning Spice use a mix of Old Bay Seasoning, Garlic Salt, Garlic Powder, Celery Salt, Smoked Paprika, Salt and Lemon Pepper.
- The Eggs can be boiled the night before and cooled in the fridge. I would still put the eggs in the ice water after cooking because it makes them considerably easier to peel.
- Worcestershire sauce can be added to the yolk mixture if desired.
- Typically Tabasco Sauce is the preferred hot sauce for making Bloody Mary’s or Caesars but you can any type of hot sauce you like in this recipe. I like using Frank’s Red.
- The tomato juice can be swapped out for tomato paste or can be skipped altogether if you need to.
- For a spicer version add more horseradish and hot sauce to recipe. If you don’t like spice…you can just skip the hot sauce.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like these Keto Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs. If you aren’t already following my Keto/ Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my New Recipes, You can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
★DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? PLEASE GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW IN THE RECIPE CARD!★
Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp Horseradish
- 1 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Juice
- 2 Tbsp Bloody Mary Rim Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- For the Garnish
- 12 Celery Leaves
- 3 Slices Bacon
- Boil the eggs for 12 minutes. Then place them into a bowl of ice water. Mix the eggs around until they have completely cooled. While the eggs cook, fry up the bacon until crispy.
- Peel the cooled eggs and slice them in half length wise. Remove the egg yolks from the whites and place them in a bowl.
- Ad the mayonnaise, horseradish, tomato juice, hot sauce and salt to the bowl with the egg yolks. Mix until smooth. (Using a food processor is handy for this)
- In a small bowl add the bloody mary seasoning. Then dip the cut side of the egg white halves in the spice mix and place them spice side up onto a plate.
- Next fill a pipping bag or ziplock bag (with the corner cut off) with the egg yolk mixture and pipe it into the yolk holes of the spiced egg whites. Then slice the cooked bacon into 12 pieces. Garnish the finished deviled eggs with a celery leaf and a piece of the bacon. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe makes 12 Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
1 Serving = 2 Deviled Eggs
118 Calories | 10 g Fat | 0.3 g Carbs | 0 g Fibre | 6 g Protein
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you love this Recipe for Keto Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs, check out some of my other Keto Appetizer Recipes Here:
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Keto Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
Keywords: Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs; Keto Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs; Keto Egg recipe; Keto egg appetizer recipes; low carb egg appetizers; Easy Low Carb Egg recipes; easy keto superbowl recipes; Caeser Deviled Eggs; easy keto egg recipes; keto appetizer recipes; keto recipes using eggs; best keto recipes for football parties; Loaded deviled eggs; Gluten Free Spicy Deviled Egg Recipes; Dairy Free Appetizer Recipes