These 4 Ingredient Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts have ZERO Carbs!!!! They’re quick to throw together making them the Perfect No Carb Lunch or Snack. The crispy mozzarella cheese compliments the creamy tuna salad perfectly. You won’t even miss the bread!!!
How do you make a Keto Tuna Melt?
To make these tasty Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts, you spread out the mozzarella slices onto 2 parchment paper (Not Wax Paper) lined baking sheets. Then in a bowl, mix the drained cans of tuna with the mayonnaise and minced celery. Stir until very well combined.
Bake the cheese slices, until fully melted, approx. 4-5 mins. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before adding a few spoonfuls of tuna to the corner of each of the cheese shells. Then fold the squares in half, making triangle shapes. Firmly press the sides closed. Return to the oven for another 5 – 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When in ketosis, your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source.
On Keto, you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from Fat, 15 to 25 percent from Protein, and 10 percent from Carbohydrates. You should avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts
This recipe for No Carb Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts is so simple and can be thrown together in under 20 minutes. With only 4 Ingredients, there’s not a lot that can go wrong when making these. They taste delicious hot or cold, which makes them the perfect 0 carb snack for work, school or road trips. I make extra so we can grab them on the go.
Looking for some more delicious Keto Recipes? You’re in luck! I have some of my readers favourite recipes to share. Their number 1 favourite are these Keto Bacon Dill Pickle Fat Bombs. Everyone loves how quick and easy they are to make. Another one of Their favourites, are these tasty Keto Jalapeño Popper Taquitos. They’re perfect for impressing party guests or for spoiling someone special.
– Using pre sliced Mozzarella Deli Slices makes this recipe a breeze.
– I turned my oven to broil for the last minute of baking, just to brown the tops a bit more. Watch very closely if you do this step.
– Small square piles of grated mozzarella cheese will work instead of the slices if needed.
– Use 2 170 g cans of tuna.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like this Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts. If you aren’t already following my Keto/Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my new recipes, you can join here and follow me on Pinterest here.
Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts
- 12 Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 2 Cans of Tuna
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Celery Minced
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Spread out the mozzarella slices onto 2 parchment paper (Not Wax Paper) lined baking sheets. Then in a bowl mix the drained cans of tuna with the mayonnaise and minced celery. Stir until very well combined.
- Bake the cheese slices, until fully melted, approx. 4-5 mins. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before adding a few spoonfuls of tuna to the corner of each of the cheese shells. Then fold the squares in half into triangle shapes. Firmly press the sides closed.
- Return to the oven for another 5 - 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
1 Batch of Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts = 6 Servings
Each Serving / 2 Tuna Melts =
220 Calories | 15 g Fat | 0 g Carbs | 0 g Fibre | 22 g Protein
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you love this Recipe for Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts, check out some of my other keto friendly recipes here:
- Cheesy Keto Chicken Quesadilla
- Fathead Sausage Rolls
- Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread
- Low Carb Sour Cream and Chive Crackers
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts
Keywords: Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts; Keto Tuna Melts Recipe; Keto Tuna Recipes; Recipes using Canned Tuna; Easy Keto Appetizer Recipes; Low Carb tuna melt Recipes; Keto Holiday recipes; Keto tuna and cheese recipes; keto game day recipe; family friendly keto recipes; no bread tuna melts; keto recipies using canned tuna