Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies Gluten Free
Author: Lyndsay Baker
Recipe type: Cookies
- ½ Cup Butter or Margarine
- ¼ Cup White Sugar
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Rice Flour
- ¼ Cup Tapioca Starch
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Pre heat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl mix the butter or margarine with the white sugar and brown sugar. Then stir in the Pudding Mix.
- Add the egg, then vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in the rice flour, tapioca starch and baking soda. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon make 1 inch balls and place onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/vanilla-pudding-chocolate-chip-cookies-gluten-free/