Sweet and Salty Popcorn
Author: Lyndasy Baker
Recipe type: Sweets and snacks
Serves: 8 Cups Popcorn
- 8 Cups of Popped Popcorn
- 2 Tbsp Butter (melted)
- 5 Tbsp Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- ¼ Cup Corn Syrup
- ½ Tsp Salt
- Pre heat oven to 250 F.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, mix the melted butter with the pudding mix. Stir in the corn syrup.
- Pop a large bowl of popcorn, approximately 8 cups.
- Put the pudding mixture in the microwave uncovered for 40 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave. Stir, then pour over the popcorn. Add the salt and mix thoroughly.
- Place evenly onto a large, lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes, stiring every 10 minutes or so.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/2014/04/sweet-and-salty-popcorn/