Author: Lyndsay Baker
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 12 pieces
- ½ of a Cucumber
- ½ of a Package of (light) Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp of Capers
- ½ of a Package of Smoked Salmon
- Wash and slice the cucumber. Place slices onto a plate or serving tray.
- Place ½ of a Tbsp of cream cheese on top of the cucumbers. Then put a few of the capers on top of the cream cheese.
- Place a small piece of the salmon on top of each of the cucumbers.
- Recipe makes approx. 10 - 12 pieces.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/cucumber-gravlax/