White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
Author: Lyndsay Baker
Recipe type: Gluten Free Cookies
- ½ Cup Butter or Margarine
- ½ Cup White Sugar
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 3/4 Cups Rice Flour
- ¼ Cup Icing Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Corn Starch
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ Cup Chopped Pistachios
- ¾ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- ½ Tsp Sea Salt (If you're using Unsalted Pistachios)
- Pre heat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter or margarine with the white sugar until it is well blended. Then stir in the Brown sugar and mix well. Add the egg than vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the rice flour, icing sugar, corn starch and baking soda. Mix until completely combined. (The dough should be really thick)
- Stir in the chopped pistachios and white chocolate chips.
- Spoon the dough into 1 inch balls, then place onto a lightly greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/2015/05/white-chocolate-pistachio-cookies/