Gluten Free Turkey ChiliGluten Free Turkey ChiliTurkey Chili
Author: Lyndsay Baker
Recipe type: Turkey Chili
Serves: 1 batch
- 1 Package of Ground Turkey
- 10 Mushrooms
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Can Diced Tomato
- 1 Can Kidney Beans
- 1 Can Maple Baked Beans
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Small Can of Tomato Paste
- 1½ Cups Corn
- 2 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Dried Basil
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder (optional, this will add a little heat. Add double for a lot of heat.)
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- In a large pot, over medium heat, fry the turkey until fully cooked.
- Chop the onion, mushrooms and zucchini and add to the pot. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the can tomato to the pot. Drain and rinse the kidney and black beans, then add them as well. Add the baked beans and tomato paste, then the corn. Stir until well combined.
- Add the cumin, basil, paprika, chili powder and pepper. ( Add Salt to taste, the canned tomato can be salty so you may not need to add any)
- Cook on low for 1 hour, stirring throughout or transfer the chili to your slow cooker and cook on low for 4 - 6 hours.
- (Optional) Garnish with sour cream and chopped fresh basil.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/turkey-chili/