Baked Apple Pie Rice Paper Rolls
- 4-6 Apples
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Part of a Package of Rice Paper
- 2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Pre heat your oven to 450 F.
- Peel, then slice the apples. Mix with the apple slices with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Fill a large mixing bowl ¼ full with water. Place the rice paper into the water one sheet at a time. Soak just until it’s soft enough to work with.
- Place the softened rice paper onto the counter and place 1- 2 Tbsp of apple mixture onto the center. Fold the bottom up first, then fold the sides in, fold the top down last.
- Repeat, until you have used up all of the apples.
- Place onto a parchment paper lined pan, brush both sides with oil.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes turning a few times throughout.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/2015/11/baked-apple-pie-rice-paper-rolls/