White Chocolate Candy Cane Macaroons
Recipe type: Christmas Cookies
Serves: 30 cookies
- ¾ Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3¾ Cups Shredded Coconut
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Cups White Chocolate
- 8 Candy Canes (crushed)
- Pre heat oven to 325 F.
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut and sweetened condensed milk. In a separate bowl whip the egg white until stiff, then fold into the coconut mixture.
- Spoon 1 inch balls onto a lightly greased or parchment paper lined Cookie sheet. Bake for 15 -17 minutes.
- Melt the White Chocolate in a double boiler. You can also melt it in the microwave for 30 sec at a time, stiring in between.
- Dip the bottoms of the baked macaroons into the white chocolate. Then dip them into the crushed candy cane. Place back onto parchment paper.
- Put the finished macaroons into the fridge for 20 minutes.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/2015/12/white-chocolate-candy-cane-macaroons/