Linguine with Smoked Salmon and Rosé Sauce
Recipe type: Pasta
Serves: serves 4
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- ½ of a White Onion
- 8 - 10 White Mushrooms
- 1 Jar of Gluten Free Rosé Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Capers
- 1 Package of Smoked Salmon
- 1 Package of Gluten Free Linguine
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- In a large frying pan, melt 1 tbsp butter. Dice then add the onion. Slice the mushrooms, then add them to the pan. Let fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the sauce, then the capers. Let simmer for another 5- 10 minutes. Add the smoked salmon to the pan and let simmer for approximately another 5 minutes.
- Cook the linguine as directed on the package. Once it's cooked and drained, toss it in the remaining butter. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese, then toss until well coated.
- Serve the sauce over the pasta. Garnish with parsley.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/linguine-with-smoked-salmon-and-rose-sauce/