Creamy Gluten Free Tomato Soup
Author: Lyndsay Baker
Recipe type: Soup
- 1/ 2 of a White Onion
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tsp Cumin (optional)
- 1 Tsp Ginger (optional)
- 1 Tsp Graham Marsala (optional)
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- Place the can of coconut milk in the fridge upside down for a few hours or over night.
- In a large pot, fry the diced onion in the coconut oil. Mince then add the garlic. Let fry over medium heat until the onion is fully cooked.
- Add the canned tomatoes, then spices. Open the can of coconut milk upside down and pour only the liquid into the pot, leaving the cream. Let simmer over medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Puree the Tomatoes in a blender until smooth. Return to the pot then add the cream from the coconut milk and salt . Stir until well combined. Let simmer on low for another 5-10 minutes.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/creamy-gluten-free-tomato-soup/