Gluten Free Banana Marble Muffins
Author: Lyndsay Baker
Recipe type: Muffins
Serves: 12 Muffins
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- ¾ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ⅓ Cup Melted Butter
- 1½ Cups Rice Flour
- ¼ Cup Corn Starch or (Tapioca or Potato Starch)
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix the bananas, sugar, eggs and butter. Then stir in the rice flour, corn starch, baking soda and baking powder.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 1 minute, then at 10 second intervals after that, stiring in between
- In a separate bowl mix half of the muffin batter with the melted chocolate. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon the batter into a paper lined or greased muffin tin, 1 tbsp of plan muffin batter, then 1 tbsp of chocolate and so on until full to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/?p=4576