Gluten Free Pizza Crust
Author: Lyndsay Baker
Serves: 1 large pizza
- 1½ Cups Lukewarm Water
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Active Traditional Yeast
- 2¼ Cups Rice Flour
- 1 Cup Potato Starch
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano (Optional)
- 1 Tbsp Instant Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- ½ Tsp Salt
- Pre heat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl dissolve the sugar in the lukewarm water. Sprinkle the yeast on top and cover with a dish towel. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the rice flour, potato starch, the instant yeast and oregano. Mix until well combined. (Add 1 or 2 Tbsp of water or rice flour if needed)
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a small bowl.
- Brush a pizza pan generously with butter then sprinkle with salt. Press the dough into the pan with your finger.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, then add the cheese. Then add the toppings.
- Bake for Approximately 20 -25 Minutes.
- Note : This Recipe Makes 1 Large Gluten Free Pizza Crust.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/2017/04/gluten-free-pizza-crust/