Cheesy Gluten Free Pizza Buns
Author: Lyndasy Baker
Recipe type: Bread and buns
Serves: 8 buns
- 1½ Cups Lukewarm Water
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Active Traditional Yeast
- 2½ Cups Rice Flour
- 1 Cup Potato Starch
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano (Optional)
- 1 Tbsp Instant Yeast
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Tbsp Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl dissolve the sugar in the lukewarm water. Sprinkle the traditional yeast on top, then, cover with a clean dish towel. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the rice flour and potato starch a little at a time. Add the instant yeast and oregano. Mix until well combined. Add more rice flour if needed to make it a regular pizza dough consistency.
- Melt the butter, then brush a pan generously with butter then sprinkle with salt.
- Divide the dough into 8. Then roll the dough pieces into a tube shape, then into a pinwheel shape. Place onto the buttered pan then brush the tops with butter.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the tops, then add the cheese.
- Bake for Approximately 15 -20 Minutes.
- Brush the tops once again with butter. Serve warm.
- This Recipe Makes 8 Cheesy Gluten Free Pizza Buns.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/cheesy-gluten-free-pizza-buns/