Gluten Free Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuits
Author: Lyndsay Baker
Recipe type: Buttermilk Biscuits
Cuisine: Biscuits and Buns
Serves: 10 Biscuits
- 1¼ Cups Rice Flour
- ½ Cup Potato Starch (corn or tapioca)
- 3 Tsp Baking Powder
- 5 Tbsp Butter
- ¾ Cup Butter Milk
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- ½ Cup Sliced Pickled Jalapenos, Chopped
- Pre heat oven to 450 F
- In a large bowl, cut cold butter into flour, starch and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Add the milk, ½ a cup of the cheddar cheese and ¼ cup of the chopped jalapeno slices. Mix until a dough forms.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out dough on a floured surface. Using a round cookie cutter or a cup, cut out biscuits.
- Place onto an ungreased or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the remaining cheese and Jalapeños on top of each of the biscuits.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes.
- This recipe makes 10 Gluten Free Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuits.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/gluten-free-jalapeno-cheddar-biscuits/