Gluten Free BBQ Cauliflower Wings
Author: Lyndsay Baker
Recipe type: Vegetarian Appetizer
Serves: 1 batch
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- ½ Cup Rice Flour
- ¼ Cup Potato Starch
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Water
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Gluten Free BBQ Sauce
- Pre heat oven to 425 F.
- Wash then chop the cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl mix the rice flour, potato starch, garlic powder and salt. Add the water then mix into a paste. Add the cauliflower pieces and stir until they're well coated.
- Grease a baking sheet with 2 Tbsp of the melted butter. Then place the coated cauliflower pieces onto the greased baking sheet. Keep some space between the pieces.
- Bake for 5 minutes, remove from the oven but don't turn them. Brush the tops with the remaining butter. Place back into the oven and bake for another 10 minutes. Turn and bake for another 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix the roasted cauliflower with the bbq sauce. Gently mix until well coated. Then place back onto the baking sheet. Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes.
Recipe by Officially Gluten Free at https://www.officiallyglutenfree.com/gluten-free-bbq-cauliflower-wings/