These tried-and-true Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies may be the simplest cookie ever made! The naturally gluten-free flourless cookies are made with just a few pantry staples, you likely have in your kitchen already. The delicious peanut butter chocolate chip cookies come together in just a few minutes and are a long time family favourite!
FAQ’S ABOUT MAKING FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES:
Can I use Natural Peanut butter for these cookies? – No, a “traditional” peanut butter like Jif or Skippy is best in this flourless peanut butter cookie recipe. Homemade or natural peanut butters don’t always work as well in baked goods.
Can I freeze flourless peanut butter cookies? – Yes, both the flourless cookie dough and the baked cookies freeze extremely well. If baking frozen cookie dough, add a minute or two to the total bake time.
Are Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies Gluten Free? – Yes! These flourless cookies are naturally gluten free and perfect for a gluten-free diet!
Are Flourless Peanut butter cookies Dairy Free? – No, this recipe uses chocolate chips with usually use dairy. That being said, you can find dairy free chocolate chips or you could skip the chocolate chips making the recipe dairy free.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO YOU NEED TO MAKE FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES?
Here’s what you’ll need to make these easy gluten free cookies: (See recipe card below for full printable recipe)
- Peanut Butter – Use smooth peanut butter for the best results.
- Brown Sugar
- White Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips
HOW DO YOU MAKE FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES?
Here’s how to make these easy 7 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies: (See recipe card below for full printable recipe)
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Step 2: In a large mixing bowl, mix together the peanut butter, margarine, brown sugar and white sugar. Mix until the sugar is fully combined with the peanut butter, then mix in the egg. Add the baking soda and mix the dough really well. The dough will thicken as it’s stirred. Next, stir the chocolate chips.
Step 3: Drop the dough into mounds onto the prepared baking sheets. Flatten with your fingers, a spoon or a fork. Bake until crisp, 12-15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a rack. Enjoy!
MORE EASY GLUTEN FREE DESSERT RECIPES TO TRY
- Strawberry Ice Cream Cake
- No Bake Lemonade Pie
- Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
RECIPE NOTES FOR MAKING THE BEST FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES:
- The cookies will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- For best results, use a smooth and creamy commercial peanut butter, like Skippy. (I do not recommend all-natural or chunky peanut butter.)
- The cookies can be frozen for up to 3 months but make sure the cookies are completely cooled, and then transfer them to an airtight container lined with parchment paper or freezer-safe bag before storing them in the freezer.
- The cookie dough can be frozen for up to 3 months. Scoop the dough into balls, let set on a baking sheet in the freezer, then place in a sealable bag. Bake as needed directly from the freezer.
- The margarine can be left out if this recipe if preferred.
- This recipe uses chocolate chips with usually contain dairy. That being said, you can find dairy free chocolate chips or you could skip the chocolate chips making the recipe dairy free.
- To make the cookies vegan, substitute the egg for a flax egg, which is made by mixing together 1 tablespoon flaxseed with 2 tablespoons water and letting it rest for 5 minutes. Also use vegan chocolate chips.
- You can bake these cookies without using parchment paper. I definitely recommend using parchment paper if possible but if you don’t have any, you can just lightly grease the pan instead.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like these Easy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies. If you aren’t already following my Keto/ Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my New Recipes, You can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
★DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING BELOW IN THE RECIPE CARD!★
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter creamy
- 2 Tbsp Margarine
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the peanut butter, margarine, brown sugar and white sugar. Mix until the sugar is fully combined with the peanut butter, then mix in the egg. Add the baking soda and mix the dough really well. The dough will thicken as it's stirred. Then, stir the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough into mounds onto the prepared baking sheets. Flatten with your fingers, a spoon or a fork. Bake until crisp, 10-12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a rack. Enjoy!
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
More Easy Gluten Free Recipes:
If you Love this Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe, check out some of my other Gluten Free Dessert Recipes Here:
- Chocolate Pretzel Toffee
- Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
- Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies
- Low Carb Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
GLUTEN FREE FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Keywords: Gluten Free Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies; Gluten Free Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe; Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes; Cookie Recipes using no flour; Easy GF Cookie Recipes; Best Gluten Free gluten free chocolate chip cookie Recipes; Gluten Free cookie Recipes; Gluten Free Peanut Butter Recipes; Gluten Free Treat recipes; Gluten Free Christmas Baking; easy gluten free cookies; gluten free peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe, easy cookies