~ Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe ~
I’m extremely excited to share this New Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe with you. I think it’s my best recipe yet. I can’t wait for you to try it! How many times have you had terrible gluten free pizza crust, when ordering in? It seems to taste like cardboard every time, no mater where you order it from. Not to mention cross contamination issues.
I’ve made my own pizza crust for years but since going gluten free, I had to adjust my recipe to a gluten free pizza crust. My original gluten free pizza crust recipe, which I published a while back, is a great recipe but since making it every week, I’ve made a few tweaks.
I stumbled across this trick by accident one day while making a gluten free pizza crust. So what is the trick? The trick is, I use both traditional and instant yeast together. While making a gluten free pizza crust, I realized I only had a small amount of each of the yeasts, so I used them both together. What resulted was the softest, Gluten Free Pizza Crust I’ve ever had. I’ve made it this way ever since and it always turns out amazing.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe
This Soft and Chewy Gluten Free Pizza Crust is made with a blend of white rice flour and potato starch. The recipe can be made in 35 minutes and will easily beat any Pizza Place’s Gluten Free Pizza in Price and in Taste! It tastes so good you’d NEVER know its Gluten Free Pizza Crust.
If you’re looking for another delicious Gluten Free Recipe, try these delicious Gluten Free Blueberry Cheesecake Tarts. They’re made with an easy to make Gluten Free Shortbread Cookie Cup Tart and are topped with a light and fluffy No Bake Cheesecake Topping. They’re sure to impress even you non gluten free friends and family.
– Rice Flour can vary from brand to brand. I’ve found that measurements can be different depending on the brand you’re using. The Thai brand which has red writing on the bag tends to be ground finer and can take more than the Indian rice flour that I get at Superstore. Both brands work wonderfully but there is a slight difference in the measurements, as I mentioned. Because of this, I like to add the flour a little a time until the consistency is right.
– I use rice flour in most of my recipes is because its so inexpensive. You can find it for $1.00 a bag at Asian Supermarkets or in the import sections at Larger Grocery Stores. It’s also very versatile and doesn’t have a weird after taste like a lot of other gluten free flours do.
– This Recipe Makes 1 Large Gluten Free Pizza Crust.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like this Gluten Free Pizza Crust. If you aren’t already Following my Keto/Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I Post all my New Recipes, you can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 1 1/2 Cups Lukewarm Water
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Active Traditional Yeast
- 2 1/4 Cups Rice Flour
- 1 Cup Potato Starch
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano Optional
- 1 Tbsp Instant Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Pre heat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl dissolve the sugar in the lukewarm water. Sprinkle the yeast on top and cover with a dish towel. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the rice flour, potato starch, the instant yeast and oregano. Mix until well combined. (Add 1 or 2 Tbsp of water or rice flour if needed)
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a small bowl.
- Brush a pizza pan generously with butter then sprinkle with salt. Press the dough into the pan with your finger.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, then add the cheese. Then add the toppings.
- Bake for Approximately 20 -25 Minutes.
- Note : This Recipe Makes 1 Large Gluten Free Pizza Crust.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
>>Click Here To Pin This Recipe<<
More Easy Gluten Free Recipes:
If you Love this Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe, check out some of my other Gluten Free Recipes Here:
- Cookie Cutter Tortilla Chips
- Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
- Gluten Free Perogies
- Low Carb Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust
Keywords: Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe; Top Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe; The Best Gluten Free Pizza Recipe with Rice Flour; Easy Gluten Free Pizza; Easy Gluten Free Pizza Recipes; Gluten Free Pizza with Soft Crust; gf pizza; traditional pizza Gluten Free