This Gluten Free & Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread goes from Blender to Bowl in Minutes. It’s an Easy to Make Low Carb Bread That’s Loaded With Juicy Blueberries and Tasty Walnuts. It makes a Perfect Keto Breakfast or Snack that’s full of Protein and Delicious Healthy Fats!
How to Make Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread
Make this delicious Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread Recipe in 4 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Start by preheating your oven to 350. Prepare a bread pan by covering the bottom and edges with parchment paper. Using 2 strips of parchment paper works best.
Step 2: In a blender, blend the eggs and cream cheese. Add the protein powder, a 1/3 of a cup of the coconut flour and baking powder to the blender. Blend for 20 – 30 seconds. Blend in the remaining coconut flour.
Step 3: Using a food processor, coarsely grind up the walnuts. Pour the batter into a bowl and gently stir in the sweetener, walnuts and blueberries.
Step 4: Spread the batter into the prepared parchment paper covered bread pan. Bake for 32- 35 minutes.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When in ketosis, your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source.
On Keto, you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from Fat, 15 to 25 percent from Protein, and 10 percent from Carbohydrates. You should avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread
This recipe for Low Carb & Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread is a family favourite! It’s a soft and moist sweet bread, that tastes good enough to share with your non keto friends and family. It can be made with many variations. You can try using some Strawberries or Raspberries or even some Cinnamon or Low Carb Chocolate Chips.
Have You Tried Low Carb Fathead Dough Yet? If You Haven’t… You’ve Been Missing Out! It’s Amazing!!! It’s Made With a Mozzarella Cheese Based Dough That Makes these Awesome Keto Strawberry French Toast Cups , This delicious Keto Pizza Crust, or can be used to Make These Tasty Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.
– Use parchment paper NOT waxed paper or the pan can be greased with butter instead.
– The protein powder can be switched out for more coconut flour, psyllium husk or almond flour. You’ll need to add a bit of sweetener to the batter along with flour.
– I use Kaizan Natural Vanilla Bean Protein Powder which has 24 g of Protein per 1/3 of a cup.
– You can use fresh or frozen Blueberries.
– Prepare a bread pan by covering the bottom and sides with parchment paper. Using 2 strips of parchment paper works best. Make one strip the width of the pan and the other the length of the pan. See photo below.
– This recipe makes 1 Loaf of Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like this Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread. If you aren’t already following my Keto/ Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my New Recipes, You can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Vanilla Whey Protein Powder Low Carb
- 1/3 Cup + 3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 2 Tsp Granulated Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a bread pan by covering the bottom and edges with parchment paper. Using 2 strips of parchment paper works best.
- In a blender, blend the eggs and cream cheese. Add the protein powder, a 1/3 of a cup of the coconut flour and baking powder to the blender. Blend for 20 - 30 seconds. Blend in the remaining coconut flour.
- Using a food processor, coarsely grind up the walnuts. Pour the batter into a bowl and gently stir in the sweetener, walnuts and blueberries. Spread the batter into the prepared parchment paper covered bread pan. Bake for 32- 35 minutes.
1 Batch of Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread = 12 Servings
Each Serving or 1/12 of the Loaf =
151 Calories | 11 g Fat | 6.3 g Carbs | 2.4 g Fibre | 7.5 g Protein
3.9 g Net Carbs
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
>> Click Here To Pin This Recipe <<
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you love this Recipe for Low Carb & Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread, check out some of my other Keto Friendly Dessert Recipes Here:
- Keto Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Blueberry Chaffle Muffins
- Sugar Free Jello Whipped Dessert
- Fathead Pumpkin Pie Bars
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Follow OGF On Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram
Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread
Keywords: Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread; Keto Blueberry Walnut Bread Recipe; Keto Walnut Bread Recipes; Recipes using walnuts; Easy Keto Dessert Recipes; Low Carb cake Recipes; Keto Holiday dessert recipes; Keto sweet recipes; keto treat recipes; keto cake; Keto Blueberry Recipes; Best Keto Cake Recipe; low carb walnut bread
Wow this bread looks yummy, thanks for sharing, will have to try this out.
officially gluten free
Thanks Penny! I hope you like it as much as my family does 🙂
…has anyone had any success with making this walnut/blueberry bread using a bread machine?